500 Club Development Draw
Letter from the Chairman
St Breckans GAA 500 Club Draw launches this weekend and the first of 52 weekly draws will take place next month. There will be over €26,000.00 paid out during the year and the draw is strictly limited to 500 people .
Guaranteed Prize money every week.
1st. €250 2nd. €125 3rd. €75 4th. €50
Christmas and Easter Bonus Draws.
1st. €500 2nd. €250 3rd. €150 4th. €100
In addition to the weekly cash prizes listed above there will also be a surprise sponsors prize to be won once a month.
In the very first weekly draw in June 100 people are guaranteed to win a Clare County Board Draw Ticket valued at €60.00 each and offering the chance for you to win a further €26,000.00 in cash plus many other fantastic prizes from Clare GAA.
You can pay your annual subscription of €150.00 upfront to the person who sells you the ticket or on the new club website StBreckansGAA.com
There is also an option to pay the person you buy your ticket from in 3 monthly instalments of €50.00 or you can pay via Direct Debit over 12 months @ €13.00 a month. Sellers will have Direct Debit forms to facilitate this arrangement.
This draw offers you the chance to win some fantastic prizes whilst also helping St Breckans GAA Club to raise some much needed funds in the process. The club would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your help and support with this fundraiser. Please contact a member of the executive committee as soon as possible to secure your place in the opening draw.
St Breckans GAA Club
Online payments are proccessed by Stripe.com. Stripe terms & conditions are available here
- Full Year Payments are processed immediately from the card details entered.
Monthly payment option - The first month charge is processed immediately from the card details entered. Subsequent monthly fees will be debited from the same card details automatically on the same date each month.
- By selecting the monthly payment option you agree to have your card debited by the required amount each month for 11 months after the initial transaction
- Incomplete transactions will require us sending you an invoice to update your payment details
- The second monthly payment will be withdrawn from your card on the date of the first draw, subsequent payments will be withdrawn from your card monthly from this date
- You must ensure there are sufficient funds to process each monthly transaction
Direct Debit Payments
Direct Debit forms will be available from ticket sellers to fill out with the necessary details to process montly payments from your account.
These payments are processed by AIB Ennistyon, Main Street, Ennistymon, Co. Clare
Draws will take place at St Breckans GAA Club monthly meetings
The first draw takes place on the 6th July